Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, mike’s thai nam prik sauce. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mike’s Thai Nam Prik Sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Mike’s Thai Nam Prik Sauce is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mike’s thai nam prik sauce using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike’s Thai Nam Prik Sauce:
- Make ready 1 Cup Fresh Thai Green And Red Chilies [stems removed – left whole]
- Take 1 Cup Thai Shallots [rough chop]
- Take 2/3 Cup Dried Shrimp [or 2 tbsp shrimp paste]
- Make ready 1 Cup Fresh Garlic Cloves [smashed]
- Make ready 1/4 Cup Quality Fish Sauce
- Make ready 1 Cup Fresh Cilantro Leaves
- Get 2 Cups Fresh Thai Basil [packed]
- Get 2 tbsp Sugar [preferred palm sugar]
- Get 2 tbsp Minced Lemon Grass
- Make ready 1/4 Cup Shredded Cabbage
- Get 1/4 Cup Diakon Radishes
- Get 2 tbsp Fresh Ginger
- Prepare 1 Lime Juiced [or, 2 tablespoons lime juice]
- Make ready 2/3 Cup Dried Shrimp [or 2 tbsp shrimp paste]
- Prepare 2 Cans (14 oz) Low Sodium Seafood Stock [or more]
Steps to make Mike’s Thai Nam Prik Sauce:
- Pronounced: “Nam Preek.” – – Here’s what you’ll need. – – Sorry, seafood stock, ginger and diakon radishes not pictured here.
- The traditional way to mix this sauce is by mortar and pestal but, feel free to use a blender. Tho try to leave some visible chunks in your sauce. – – Add your cans of seafood stock to your blender. Obviously the more you thin this sauce, the further she’ll go. :0) – – There are several different types of Nam Prik depending on the Thailand region. Some are solid – some are thin. This type of Prik is meant to be thin enough to allow its juices to seep into a sticky rice based dish. And, chunky enough to seat itself on the top.
- Can and place in boiling water covered for 10 minutes to seal jars. Pull and refrigerate.
- This recipe will make approximately seven 8 oz Mason Jars. They also make great gifts for your neighbors and co-workers Know that a little bit of this sauce goes a long way too!
- Why not shake your culinary roster tonight and enjoy an everyday taste of Thailand! – – Serve with fresh Cilantro. Definitely serve over fried rice!
- Scrambled eggs with Nam Prik Sauce and pickled Ginger.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mike’s thai nam prik sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Taken From https://kookthis.web.app/201-steps-to-prepare-super-quick-homemade-mike-s-thai-nam-prik-sauce/
Another Source https://cookpad.com