Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, tuna salad with beans. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Simple tuna and white bean salad, a classic combination and so easy to make! Some items that you will almost always find well stocked in our pantry A little Tabasco or chili pepper will give the salad a bit of zing. Try substituting the white beans with garbanzo beans.
Tuna Salad with Beans is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Tuna Salad with Beans is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tuna salad with beans using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna Salad with Beans:
- Take 1 thingy sliced red onion
- Take 4 tbs red wine vinigar
- Take 2 cups cooked white beans
- Prepare 1-6.5 oz can water packed tuna and drained. Preference albacore tuna
- Get 2 Campari tomatoes diced
- Get 1 garlic clove, minced or 1 tbs of power garlic
- Get 1 lemon squeeze juice
- Take 4 tbs chopped fresh basil
- Make ready 1 tbs chopped fresh cilantro
- Make ready 2 tbs olive oil
- Take 1 tbs capers, rinsed salt and pepper to taste
Canned beans work perfectly fine here, just be sure to drain and rinse them thoroughly before using. This no-mayo tuna salad is dressed with a simple drizzle of olive oil and fresh lemon juice. In a medium bowl or salad bowl, combine the tuna, beans, onions, sage, and parsley. In a small bowl or measuring cup, mix together the remaining vinegar, salt to taste, freshly ground pepper, garlic, and Dijon mustard.
Steps to make Tuna Salad with Beans:
- Put onion in container, add 4 tablespoons of the vinegar and and lemon and squeeze with salt and pepper. Let them soak for 30 mins.
- Add the rest of ingredients, mix them and chill for 60 minutes
Whisk in the olive oil and the yogurt. Toss with the tuna and beans and serve. Chickpea Tuna Salad – This classic vegan ‘tuna’ salad is the BEST and so easy to make! It’s a fan-favorite that’s loved by all types of eaters! Alternatively, you could use a food processor starting with the beans, pulse a few times, add remaining ingredients, pulsing again a few times until desired.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food tuna salad with beans recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Taken From https://kookthis.web.app/2002-steps-to-make-super-quick-homemade-tuna-salad-with-beans/
Another Source https://cookpad.com