Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, mike’s end of summer salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
For the salad [as needed or, to taste — all chopped], feta cheese, red onions, white onions, artichoke hearts, green onions, yellow banana peppers, radishes, celery [with leaves], green bell peppers, yellow bell peppers, black or green olives, red bell peppers, orange bell peppers. These delicious mix-and-match summer salads are perfect for any warm-weather meal. These filling recipes taste so very farmers’ market to table.
Mike’s End Of Summer Salad is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Mike’s End Of Summer Salad is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have mike’s end of summer salad using 30 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike’s End Of Summer Salad:
- Make ready ● For The Salad [as needed or, to taste – all chopped]
- Make ready Feta Cheese
- Make ready Red Onions
- Prepare White Onions
- Take Artichoke Hearts
- Get Green Onions
- Prepare Yellow Banana Peppers
- Make ready Radishes
- Prepare Celery [with leaves]
- Take Green Bell Peppers
- Prepare Yellow Bell Peppers
- Get Black Or Green Olives
- Prepare Red Bell Peppers
- Get Orange Bell Peppers
- Prepare Mushrooms
- Make ready Cucumbers
- Make ready Carrots
- Make ready Cilantro
- Take Parsley
- Take Pear Tomatoes
- Take Snap Peas
- Get Cauliflower
- Make ready Red Pepper Flakes
- Make ready ● For The Dressing
- Prepare 1.07 oz Package Good Seasons Italian Dressing
- Take Vinager
- Make ready Oil
- Get Water
- Prepare ● For The Sides
- Prepare Any Sweet Chilled Fruits
The Recipe: Summer Corn and Tomato Salad. The Hero Ingredient: Dill flowers make for a pretty, decorative garnish. The Pro Tip: Search for yellow and. These summer salad recipes are the perfect go-to summer meal.
Steps to make Mike’s End Of Summer Salad:
- Rinse, pat dry and chop all vegetables.
- Mix your salad dressing as per manufactures directions. Good Seasons is a great brand of Italian Dressing. Bottled Kraft Zesty Italian is another good one if you want to save some time.
- Gently mix dressing and Feta Cheese into your salad.
- Chill salad for at least 1 hour before serving. Stir occasionally. Serve with any chilled sweet fruit to counter some of the tartness of both the cheese and dressing. Enjoy!
They’ll be a fresh addition to the grilling recipes served at your backyard barbecue. That’s where these delicious summer salads come in handy for creating a vibrant bowl using fresh greens and veggies. This is one of my favorite salads of all time and an absolute classic: corn grilled until it’s smoky and sweet, then tossed with ripe end-of-season tomatoes in a light lemon and olive oil dressing. Salty chunks of feta and a ton of fresh herbs finish it off. As simple and delicious as recipes come.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mike’s end of summer salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Taken From https://kookthis.web.app/1087-steps-to-make-speedy-mike-s-end-of-summer-salad/
Another Source https://cookpad.com