Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, tomato lamb shanks. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tomato lamb shanks is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Tomato lamb shanks is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
These slow cooked lamb shanks are braised with tomatoes, then garnish with roasted vegetables, minced chives, and parsley. Place lamb on a plate; cover loosely with foil. Lamb shanks are definitely a labor of love.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have tomato lamb shanks using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato lamb shanks:
- Take 4 lamb shanks
- Get 2 tbsp olive oil
- Get 1 tbsp black pepper
- Make ready 4 sticks Thyme
- Take 1 large red onion finely diced
- Get 400 g tin chopped tomatoes
- Prepare 500 ml hot water
- Make ready Salt to flavour
Sear the lamb until brown, turning to cook all sides. Transfer shanks to a roasting pan. View top rated Lamb shanks and tomato recipes with ratings and reviews. Tomato Sauce recipe: Try this Baked Lamb Shanks with Tomato Sauce recipe, or contribute your own.
Instructions to make Tomato lamb shanks:
- Preheat the oven to 200°
- Heat the olive oil in a large oven proof casserole dish and brown the lamb thanks. Once browned, take them out and add onion in the same pan and fry for 3-4 minutes. And add the black pepper.
- Put the lamb back in the pot and add tinned tomatoes and enough hot water. Season to taste.
- Put in the oven for 2 and half hours. Check in two hours and see if it’s ready and cooked.
- Add thyme and move to a casserole dish. It’s ready to serve with mashed potatoes and peas.
Add the lamb shanks in batches and brown all over. Return the lamb to the pan and add the tomatoes and balsamic vinegar, giving the mixture a good stir. Lamb shanks will be meltingly tender and almost fall off the bone, delicious with tomatoes and chickpeas. Stir in the sugar and flour and then add the tomato purée, chopped tomatoes, wine and stock. Brown the lamb shanks evenly, turning frequently.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food tomato lamb shanks recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Taken From https://kookthis.web.app/615-steps-to-make-award-winning-tomato-lamb-shanks/
Another Source https://cookpad.com