Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, spicy ham and broccoli 🥦 quiche. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spicy Ham and Broccoli 🥦 Quiche is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Spicy Ham and Broccoli 🥦 Quiche is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
This Ham and Cheese Quiche is loaded with ham, broccoli and cheese – It is AMAZING! Rich, creamy and better than any store bought quiche. When I was planning this recipe, I originally thought to make a crust-less quiche to help keep me on my low carb track, but I figured, why not put it in a pie.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have spicy ham and broccoli 🥦 quiche using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Ham and Broccoli 🥦 Quiche:
- Get 5 eggs
- Get 2 1/2 cups regular milk
- Make ready 1 cup Bisquick baking mix
- Get 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- Make ready 1-16 ounce package frozen broccoli(chopped)
- Prepare 1 package cubed ham (8 ounce)
- Get 1 can (4 ounce) jalapeño peppers
- Get Sprinkle Black Pepper
- Prepare 2 cups shredded salsa verde cheese
- Get Butter cooking spray
- Make ready Salsa of your choice
In medium bowl, beat eggs and milk with fork. This all-star ham and cheese quiche has over one hundred ratings for good reason. It’s one of those classic no-fail recipes that we come back to again. Ham and Cheese Quiche Variations: You can swap the ham for bacon or sausage.
Steps to make Spicy Ham and Broccoli 🥦 Quiche:
- In a large bowl combine: eggs, milk, Bisquick and Parmesan cheese…….Gently whisk together…….
- Next add : broccoli, ham, jalapeño peppers and your sprinkle of black pepper…Stir well with a spoon….
- Now add your salsa verde cheese and mix all very well……
- Pour your mixture into a large greased casserole dish…..I also lightly sprayed the top of my quiche with the butter spray….🙂
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 1 hour or until top is golden and middle is set…..
- Let sit for about 20 minutes then slice, serve and enjoy with your favorite salsa 😉!
Evenly spread the broccoli in the dish and top it evenly with the ham. Make the custard mixture by whisking together the milk, half Hubby WON’T eat broccoli 🥦! Make the filling: Layer ham, cheese and thawed broccoli in pie crust-lined pan. In medium bowl, beat all remaining ingredients until well blended. Pillsbury’s ham and broccoli quiche recipe serves six.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food spicy ham and broccoli 🥦 quiche recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Taken From https://kookthis.web.app/348-step-by-step-guide-to-prepare-speedy-spicy-ham-and-broccoli-quiche/
Another Source https://cookpad.com