Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, whole wheat olive buns with herbs. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Whole Wheat Olive Buns with Herbs is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Whole Wheat Olive Buns with Herbs is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have whole wheat olive buns with herbs using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Whole Wheat Olive Buns with Herbs:
- Take 700 g all purpose flour
- Get 300 g whole wheat flour
- Take 1/2 tsp salt
- Take 1 tsp sugar
- Prepare 1 tbsp dried oregano
- Get 1 tbsp dried thyme
- Get 1 tbsp coriander powder
- Get 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Take 50 g (or 14 g dry) fresh yeast
- Get 80 ml olive oil
- Prepare 300 ml warm water
- Get 200 ml warm milk
- Make ready 350 g olives, cut in slices
- Prepare 2 tbsp milk for brushing
Steps to make Whole Wheat Olive Buns with Herbs:
- Mix yeast, sugar and half of the milk. Stir until the yeast dissolves.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer put the rest of the milk, water, olive oil, thyme, oregano, coriander, garlic and salt. Blend for a few seconds.
- Add about half of the white flour and mix for 1 min. Add the yeast mixture and mix until incorporated. Add the rest of the white flour and keep mixing on low speed.
- Continue with the whole wheat flour in two additions. Knead for 5 to 6 min until the dough is smooth.
- Add the olives and keep kneading on low speed until they’re evenly distributed. NOTE: At first, it will look a bit muddy because of the olives’ extra moisture. After a while, the dough will come together.
- Put the dough in a large oiled bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Place it in a warm spot. Let it rise for 60min.
- Oil your hands and press the dough gently to deflate it. TIP: Use olive oil when you work with yeast doughs if you want your breads to stay soft & fluffy. Extra flour could ruin the recipe.
- Weigh the dough and cut it into 12 equal pieces. Shape balls and arrange them on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Optionally, you can decorate them using a baker’s blade or a sharp knife. Cover with plastic and a clean towel. Let them rise for another 30 min.
- Brush the buns gently with milk to give a nice colour.
- Bake in a preheated oven, at 190°C / 375°F, for 20-25 min until they’re golden brown. Enjoy!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food whole wheat olive buns with herbs recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Taken From https://kookthis.web.app/1628-step-by-step-guide-to-make-quick-whole-wheat-olive-buns-with-herbs/
Another Source https://cookpad.com