Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, turkey and ham club stuffed tomato. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Turkey and Ham Club Stuffed Tomato is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Turkey and Ham Club Stuffed Tomato is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have turkey and ham club stuffed tomato using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey and Ham Club Stuffed Tomato:
- Take 4 Roma Tomatoes
- Make ready 4 slices deli roast turkey
- Prepare 4 slices deli hot ham
- Make ready 4 tablespoons Boursin garlic and herb cream cheese
- Get 4 slices provalone cheese
- Prepare 2 crisp cooked bcon slices
- Prepare to taste Salt and pepper
- Make ready Green onions, sliced and Lettece to serve
Instructions to make Turkey and Ham Club Stuffed Tomato:
- Preheat the oven to 425. Line a baking plate with foil
- Cut a sauce off each tomatoe and remove pulp, season with salt and pepper
- Add 1 tablespoon Boursin cheese to each tomato
- Add a slice of ham
- Then turkey
- Top with provalone
- Then a piece of bacon. Bake unto hoy about 10 minutes
- Serve hot on,ettece, sprinkle with green onions
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food turkey and ham club stuffed tomato recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Taken From https://kookthis.web.app/418-step-by-step-guide-to-make-any-night-of-the-week-turkey-and-ham-club-stuffed-tomato/
Another Source https://cookpad.com