Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chocolate-drizzled coconut macaroon bites. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate-drizzled Coconut Macaroon Bites is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Chocolate-drizzled Coconut Macaroon Bites is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
This simple chocolate-drizzled coconut macaroon recipe makes chewy, addictive cookies. Making coconut macaroons couldn’t be easier: You whisk together a few ingredients over simmering water, stir in coconut and flour, and relax while the dough chills. I’m a firm believer in everything in moderation.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chocolate-drizzled coconut macaroon bites using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate-drizzled Coconut Macaroon Bites:
- Get 3 egg whites
- Get 2 c unsweetened shredded coconut
- Take 1 c Pure Via Stevia sweetener (no carbs)
- Prepare 1 tsp almond extract
- Prepare 2 oz dark chocolate (85% or more cacao)
- Get liquid Stevia sweetener (no carbs)
Easy and quick ways to grab a bite. Coconut Macaroons – delightfully sweet and moist bite-sized treat that’s chewy in the middle with a slightly crusty exterior. A wonderful indulgence using simple and few ingredients! I made logs out of them.
Steps to make Chocolate-drizzled Coconut Macaroon Bites:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine coconut, sweetener and extract. Set aside.
- Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. Fold in coconut mixture.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Scoop out coconut mixture by tablespoonfuls and place on baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on baking sheet before transferring to wax paper.
- Melt chocolate in microwave stirring every 15 seconds until melted. Add 6 squirts of liquid sweetener and mix.
- With a spoon, drizzled melted chocolate over cookies. Chill in refrigerator.
Dipping the bottoms in chocolate and then drizzling the tops. Looks very appealing and can’t wait to serve them @ the party !!! Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons have wonderfully crispy edges and soft and chewy centers. They are lovely when dipped in melted chocolate. Coconut Macaroons are a delicious combination of dried coconut, whole eggs, white sugar, and vanilla extract.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chocolate-drizzled coconut macaroon bites recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Taken From https://kookthis.web.app/3265-step-by-step-guide-to-make-any-night-of-the-week-chocolate-drizzled-coconut-macaroon-bites/
Another Source https://cookpad.com