Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chocolate peppermint crunch layer cake. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate and peppermint is a classic holiday combination, and when paired together in this rich cake, they make a delectably festive dessert. Cake layers can be kept at room temperature, wrapped tightly in plastic wrap, overnight. The chocolate ganache topping is sweet and decadent and topped with Andes Peppermint Crunch.
Chocolate Peppermint Crunch Layer Cake is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Chocolate Peppermint Crunch Layer Cake is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chocolate peppermint crunch layer cake using 20 ingredients and 30 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Peppermint Crunch Layer Cake:
- Take For Cake
- Take 1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- Get 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Get 11/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Get 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Prepare 2 large egg
- Get 1 cup milk
- Get 1/2 cup canola oil
- Take 1 cup brewed coffee, cooled to room temperature
- Make ready 1 bag Milano Peppermint Slice Cookies (Pepperidge Farms Brand)
- Take For Whipped Chocolate Ganach Filling and Frosting
- Get 16 ounces semi sweet chocolate, chopped
- Make ready 3 cups cold heavy whipping cream
- Take 1 1/2 tea vanilla extract
- Get For White Chocolate Peppermint Glaze
- Prepare 8 ounces white chocolate, chopped (not chips)
- Get 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- Take 1/2 teaspoon pure peppermint extract
- Make ready Garnish
- Get as needed Andes Peppermint Chips,
This chocolate peppermint Swiss roll is so pretty and festive! The cake is filled with peppermint whipped cream. I based the sponge cake part of this recipe on a classic chocolate genoise. This style of cake doesn’t contain any leaveners, like baking soda or baking powder.
Steps to make Chocolate Peppermint Crunch Layer Cake:
- Make Cake
- Preheat the 9ven to 350. Spray 4- 8 inch cake pans with bakers spray.
- In a nowl, whisk together flour, naking powder, cocoa powder and salt
- In another bowl whisk eggs, milk, oil and vanilla
- Slowly beat in flour until smooth, then slowly add coffe to make a thin batter
- Assemble Cake
- Pour into prepared pans and bake 12 to 15 minutes until a toothpick comes put just clean. Cool 8n pans 10 minutes than transfer to racks to cool completely1. Make Peppermint Cookie Crunch
- Reserve 6 cookies and set aside for finished cake
- Crush remaining cookies in a food processor, reserve in a bowl1. Make Whipped Chocolate Ganache Filling and Frosting
- Heat cream to just below a simmer and pour over chopped chocolt in a large bowl until smooth. Refrigerate until very cold, at least 2 hours or this can be done a day in advance
- Beat cold chocolate until light and fluffy
- Place one cake layer, bottom up on serving plate
- Spread with some chocolate ganache filling
- Sprinkle some crushed peppermint cookie crumbs on filling
- Add second cake layer, bottom up
- Add more filling and sprinkle with cookie crumbs
- Add third cake layer, bottom up and again sprinkle with cookie crumbs
- Add last cake layer, bottom up and frost entire cake. Refrigerate about 1 hour before glazing
- Make Peppermint Glaze
- Melt white chocolate, cream and peppermint extract until smooth. Cool about 5 minutes
- Drizzle over cake
- Sprinkle Andies Peppermint Chips on while glaze iswet1. Press reserved Coolies on side of cake. Refrigerate cake at least 2 hours before slicing but serve at room temperature1.
Chocolate peppermint cake is the quintessential holiday cake. Three layers of chocolate cake encased in a Candy Cane Crunch Cake – peppermint chocolate cake filled with candy cane Swiss meringue buttercream and topped. Chocolate Peppermint Cake with layers of rich, mega moist chocolate cake, peppermint frosting center and shell of rich, silky chocolate ganche chocolate chips: you will want quality semi-sweet chocolate chips. cocoa powder: this is unsweetened baking cocoa found in the baking aisle and not. Make this Chocolate Peppermint Layer Cake for Christmas. Homemade cake with marshmallow frosting and candies give this sweet treat a holiday flair.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chocolate peppermint crunch layer cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Taken From https://kookthis.web.app/1240-simple-way-to-prepare-quick-chocolate-peppermint-crunch-layer-cake/
Another Source https://cookpad.com