Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, spicy grilled mackerel fish. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spicy Grilled Mackerel: Mackerel is a commonly available fish in Kerala. A variety of traditional dishes are prepared using mackerel. Spicy grilled mackerel is a non traditional recipe and is a good one to be tried.
Spicy grilled mackerel fish is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Spicy grilled mackerel fish is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spicy grilled mackerel fish using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy grilled mackerel fish:
- Take 3 medium sized mackerel fish
- Prepare 3 seasoning cube
- Take 1 onga stew
- Take 1 tspn lemon zest
- Prepare 1 tspn lemon juice
- Take 1 tbspn ginger paste
- Get 1 tspn garlic paste
- Make ready Handful chopped parsely
- Get 10 scotch bonnet grinded
- Make ready 1 tspn garam masala
- Get 1 tspn curry powder
- Make ready 1 tspn thyme leaves
- Get 1/2 tspn cinnamon powder
- Take 1 big sized onion sliced
The grilled mackerel infused with immensely flavorful allspice & paprika is a delight to all seafood lover and it can become a staple at your household!!!!! www.theslipperymackerel.com.au. Places Armstrong Creek RestaurantFish & Chips Restaurant The Slippery Mackerel Fish & Grill. English (US) · Suomi · Svenska · Español · Português (Brasil). grated Parmesan cheese, mackerel, salt. Spicy Grilled Mackerel with Allspice and PaprikaFlavor Quotient. salt, lemon, paprika, ground allspice, garlic Spicy Sri Lankan Canned Fish Stir-fry(Less Oil Used).
Instructions to make Spicy grilled mackerel fish:
- Start by washing ur using lemon and water,set aside to drain, and measure your ingredient as shown here
- Mix all the above listen ingredient to make a marinade,take a spoonfull of the marinade paste and pour into the onion and mixed
- Line your baking tray with parchement paper and spread some of the marinated onion,use your hands to spread the marinate into your fishes
- Add some of the marinated onion inside the fish,and place a slice of lemon on each fish
- Sprinkle the rest of the onion on top of the fish,and cover the fish using cling film,keep in the fridge and let it marinate for good 4hrs(😜i leave mine for 6 good hrs)rember u can marinte for just 30mins if you are in a hurry.
- Once marinated,greases your nonstick pan with oil,and set heat at medium low
- Place ur marinated fish and let it sit for 5mins on each side before turning
- Turn off light and transfer your fish into the oven at 200Ffor 5-10 mins(this allow the fish to release more juicy flavour)and tanaa it is ready to be served😍😍😍
- Enjoy1. I know u love the recipe😂😂Dont forget to like and comment if u like the recipe,or simply drop an emoji😍😍😍😍
Mackerel is a tasty and inexpensive fish, but to get the best results use the freshest you can find. This dish is lovely served with bombay potatoes. Transfer the fillets to warmed plates, spoon the spicy sauce over the fish and serve immediately. Grilled whole mackerel with a spice crust is the best way to prepare the fish but it took me years to figure it out. Mackerel has everything going for it Mackerel can accommodate even those who are wary of any fish bonier than tuna as it is cheap enough to be filleted into thin strips of flesh devoid of.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food spicy grilled mackerel fish recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Taken From https://kookthis.web.app/3446-simple-way-to-make-award-winning-spicy-grilled-mackerel-fish/
Another Source https://cookpad.com