Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, sig’s baked fusion. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sig’s Baked Fusion is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Sig’s Baked Fusion is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sig’s baked fusion using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sig’s Baked Fusion:
- Make ready for vegetarians
- Make ready 1 quantity of my tofu stew or tofu mushroom recipe
- Get meat eaters
- Make ready 1 whole filet of pork, sliced thinly about 450 grams (or leftover meats)
- Make ready 2 medium, quick fry steaks, cut into thin strips about 350 grams (or leftover meats)
- Prepare 1 large sweet potato, peeled into strips
- Prepare 1 roasted vegetables leftovers, pureed into a sauce, or enough red lasagne sauce to cover two layers of meat, about 350 -400 ml
- Get 350 ml cheeses sauce
- Make ready lasagna sheets of choice
Instructions to make Sig’s Baked Fusion:
- You can use either one of these recipes for the vegetarian option omitting the pasta from each dish as I use lasagne sheets instead. – – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/341858-sigs-tofu-and-mushroom-pasta – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/342525-sigs-hungarian-pepper-and-tofu-stew
- If you are using meat prepare it by cutting all the meat into thin bits. Then add some butter to a pan and cook meat with the sweet potato shavings. Keep some of the sweet potato to one side. Make sure the meat is browned well and the sweet potato has slightly softened.Set aside some of the sweet potato.
- If you are using the tofu options prepare them according to the recipe or use your own version of a tasty and moist tofu dish that is similar
- Grease a Lasagne dish with butter. Lay one sheet of your prepared lasagna sheet in the bottom. Add a layer of either your prepared tofu mix or meat mix
- Use leftover roasted vegetables that you have pureed as sauce or a bought lasagne sauce of choice cover the tofu or meat layer with half of your sauce, alternatively just use your roasted vegetables as well as meat and add some red pasta sauce (350 ml)of choice.
- Add a second lasagna sheet, cover a third of the white sauce add a few shavings of the sweet potato, cover with another lasagna sheet, add more tofu or meat mix, top with the rest of the vegetable sauce
- Add another lasagne sheet add another third of cheese sauce then rest of sweet potato shavings add another lasagne sheet cover with cheese and bake in oven until golden brown.
- Serve with a salad and balsamic dressing
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food sig’s baked fusion recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Taken From https://kookthis.web.app/1229-recipe-of-ultimate-sig-s-baked-fusion/
Another Source https://cookpad.com