Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, rabbit casserole. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Rabbit Casserole is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Rabbit Casserole is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have rabbit casserole using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Rabbit Casserole:
- Get 1 (1 Kg) rabbit
- Take 4 Large potatoes
- Take 4 Garlic cloves
- Make ready 1 Green Pepper
- Prepare 1 Tomato
- Take Parsley
- Prepare Olive oil
- Make ready Salt
- Prepare Yellow food colourant
- Prepare 300 ml White wine
- Make ready 1000 ml Water
Instructions to make Rabbit Casserole:
- 1: Chop up the rabbit in small pieces (approx. 20 pieces) – – 2: Finely chop the garlic, green pepper and tomato. – – 3: Cut the potatoes in cubes. – – 4: Cover the base of a large cooking pot with olive oil and add the rabbit pieces. Gently fry until golden brown. – – 5: Cover the base of a small cooking pot with olive oil, heat up and add the chopped up garlic, green pepper and tomato. Gently fry until it has thickened up.
- 6: Add the contents of the small cooking pot to the large rabbit pot. Add salt to your own taste, a teaspoon of yellow food colourant, a sprinkle of parsley, the wine and the water. – – 7: Add the cubes of potatoes and mix all well together. Cover and cook on medium to high heat for 45 minutes or until the juice has evaporated to around half it´s original quantity. Leave to stand for 5 minutes and then serve. – – 8: Enjoy…
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food rabbit casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Taken From https://kookthis.web.app/529-recipe-of-super-quick-homemade-rabbit-casserole/
Another Source https://cookpad.com