Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, grouper fillets with ginger and coconut curry. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Grouper Fillets with Ginger and Coconut Curry is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Grouper Fillets with Ginger and Coconut Curry is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have grouper fillets with ginger and coconut curry using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Grouper Fillets with Ginger and Coconut Curry:
- Get 2 grouper fillets (about 6 ounces each), skin removed
- Take Kosher salt and black pepper
- Get 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Prepare 1/2 spring onion (or the white portion of 1 large leek)
- Get 1/2 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon minced fresh turmeric or1 teaspoon dried turmeric
- Get 1/2 small carrot, peeled and julienned
- Prepare 1/4 cup snow peas, julienned
- Make ready 1/2 (13 ounce) can full-fat coconut milk
- Make ready 1/2 tablespoon red curry paste, plus more if needed
- Make ready 1/8 cup cilantro leaves, for garnish
Instructions to make Grouper Fillets with Ginger and Coconut Curry:
- Heat oven to 225 degrees.
- Season the fish generously with salt and pepper. Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large skillet over medium-high. When the oil is hot, add the fish and cook until browned on both sides, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer the fish to a baking sheet and place in the oven to keep warm while you prepare the rest of the dish.
- Add the remaining 2 teaspoons oil to the skillet. Add the spring onion trimmed, cut into 2-inch segments and julienned (about 1 cup) and cook, stirring frequently, until lightly browned, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the ginger and turmeric and cook, stirring frequently, 1 minute. Add the carrot, snow peas and green peas and cook, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender, 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer the vegetables to a bowl and cover to keep warm.
- Add the coconut milk (I add some Greek yogurt to balance the sweetness of the coconut milk – 2 tablespoons and take 2 tablespoons of the coconut milk) and 1 tablespoon curry paste to the skillet, bring to a simmer over medium, then reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer until liquid is reduced by about one-third, about 6 minutes. Whisk in more curry paste according to taste, if desired. Stir in the cooked vegetables and heat until warmed, about 1 minute.
- Divide the fish among shallow bowls. Spoon the sauce and vegetables over the fish, garnish with cilantro and serve.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food grouper fillets with ginger and coconut curry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Taken From https://kookthis.web.app/1370-recipe-of-super-quick-homemade-grouper-fillets-with-ginger-and-coconut-curry/
Another Source https://cookpad.com