Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, grilled cilantro lime corn chicken avocado tacos. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Grilled Cilantro Lime Corn Chicken Avocado Tacos is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Grilled Cilantro Lime Corn Chicken Avocado Tacos is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook grilled cilantro lime corn chicken avocado tacos using 33 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Cilantro Lime Corn Chicken Avocado Tacos:
- Make ready For the Chili Lime Chicken
- Get 2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, (about 2-2 1/2 lbs total)
- Take 1/4 cup Fresh Lime Juice
- Get 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- Get 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Prepare 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- Prepare 2 teaspoons Cumin
- Get 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Get 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Prepare For Jalepeno Corn Salsa
- Get 2 ears Corn, husked or 2 cups of frozen corn kernels
- Take 1 Jalapeño, seeded and diced
- Take zest and juice from one Lime
- Take 1 tablespoon Chopped Cilantro, (fresh)
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Take 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- Prepare For the Tacos
- Take 12 White Corn or 6 Flour Tortillas
- Prepare 2 Avocados, peeled, pitted and sliced
- Make ready 2 cups Purple Cabbage, shredded
- Make ready 1 cup Crumbled Queso Fresco
- Take For the Cilantro Lime Sauce
- Make ready 1 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- Take 1/4 cup minced cilantro
- Prepare 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Get 2 teaspoons Fresh Lime Juice
- Make ready Salt and pepper
- Take For Serving
- Prepare Hot Sauce
- Get Chopped Cilantro
- Take Lime Wedges
Instructions to make Grilled Cilantro Lime Corn Chicken Avocado Tacos:
- Flatten chicken breast
- Add chicken, lime, juice, soy sauce, garlic, cumin, chili powder, salt, and pepper for the chili lime chicken to a large sealable bag. Shake to combine the ingredients and seal.
- Place in the refrigerator and marinate for at least 4 hours or overnight, if possible.
- Preheat grill, or set oven to 350˚F
- To make the sauce, add yogurt, cilantro, garlic, lime juice, salt and pepper to a blender or food processor. Blend for 30-60 seconds. Set aside.
- Grill Instructions: When the grill is hot, remove chicken breasts from the marinade and place on the grill. Place corn cobs on the grill as well.
- Oven Instructions: When the oven is warm, set the broil to high, remove chicken breasts from the marinade and place on a grill pan. Place corn cobs on the grill as well.
- Grill until corn and chicken are cooked through, flipping halfway through (about 5 minutes per side). You will want the chicken to be 155˚F internally before removing and 165˚F before serving.
- When corn is cool enough to handle, cut corn kernels away from the cobs. Add to a large bowl with jalapeño, lime juice, lime zest, cilantro, salt, pepper, and cayenne. Stir to combine.
- Slice chicken into strips.
- To assemble tacos, top with slices of avocado, corn salsa, shredded cabbage, queso fresco or sauce
- Serve immediately with hot sauce, chopped cilantro, and lime wedges.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food grilled cilantro lime corn chicken avocado tacos recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Taken From https://kookthis.web.app/1240-recipe-of-speedy-grilled-cilantro-lime-corn-chicken-avocado-tacos/
Another Source https://cookpad.com