Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken kiev. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Kiev is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Kiev is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken kiev using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Kiev:
- Get Chicken Kiev
- Take 3 large Chicken Breasts
- Prepare 2 eggs (beaten)
- Prepare 1/2 cup Flour
- Take 2 cups Panko Bread Crumbs
- Take to taste Salt and Pepper
- Get Lemon- Herb Garlic Butter
- Take 6 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- Prepare 1 large clove Garlic (minced and chopped)
- Take 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- Get 1/2 tsp Salt
- Get 1/2 tsp ground Black Pepper
Steps to make Chicken Kiev:
- In a bowl, use a fork to mash all the butter ingredients until lemon juice is well incorporated into the butter. Set aside.
- Using a sharp slim knife, cut chicken breasts in half lengthwise keeping both halves equal in size and thickness. Carefully cut a into the side of the chicken breast as deep and wide without completely cutting it through creating like a pocket.
- Stuff each chicken breast with 1 tbsp of the prepared Kiev butter then close the pocket. Do a little push over the top of the chicken breast to disperse butter. Pinch the opening to seal.
- Season both sides of the chicken breast with salt and pepper.
- Dredge chicken in flour, then dip in eggs making sure to get a good egg coating, then dip into the bread crumbs.
- Heat pan with enough oil, fry the chicken in a single layer until golden brown.
- Sprinkle cooked chicken with salt, garnish with parsley and squeeze lemon wedges over the top before serving.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chicken kiev recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Taken From https://kookthis.web.app/2184-recipe-of-speedy-chicken-kiev/
Another Source https://cookpad.com