Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, mike’s hot 3 meat 2 cheese french dip paninis. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crispy, melty, juicy, meaty, gooey cheesy straight up lunchtime goodness every time! This deliciously easy sandwich is made better only by dipping it into your piping hot beefy Au Jus! Crispy, melty, juicy, meaty, gooey cheesy straight up lunchtime goodness every time!
Mike’s Hot 3 Meat 2 Cheese French Dip Paninis is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Mike’s Hot 3 Meat 2 Cheese French Dip Paninis is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook mike’s hot 3 meat 2 cheese french dip paninis using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike’s Hot 3 Meat 2 Cheese French Dip Paninis:
- Take ● For The Bread
- Prepare 12 Thick Slices Fresh Artisinal Bread
- Take as needed Horseradish Sauce
- Make ready as needed Garlic Butter
- Get ● For The Meats [all precooked – room temp]
- Prepare 4 1/4 ” Thick Slices Black Forest Ham [important for sweetness]
- Make ready 1 Pound Precooked Roast Beef Slices
- Make ready 1 Pound Precooked Turkey Breast Slices
- Take ● For The Cheeses [room temp]
- Get 8 Slices Swiss Cheese
- Make ready 8 Slices Provolone Cheese
- Get ● For The Au Jus
- Get 1 Bottle Au Jus Concentrate
- Prepare as needed Equal Parts Water Or Low/No Sodium Beef Broth
Once you try meatballs in your panini, you can forget about all other lunch meats. Raspberry Cream Cheese Panini with Chocolate Dipping Sauce. This panini is sexy and it knows it. Blue Cheese Pear Sandwiches Use your favorite cheese in this delicious and simple hot grilled Grilled Chicken Panini Sandwiches This chicken panini recipe is a classic beloved by children and Cuban Sandwiches Individual French or Italian rolls are used in this delicious pressed sandwich.
Steps to make Mike’s Hot 3 Meat 2 Cheese French Dip Paninis:
- Here’s what you’ll need. Au Jus not pictured here. See below.
- Fry ham in Panini
- Butter bread and add Swiss cheese, ham, roast beef, Provolone cheese, plain bread, Swiss cheese, turkey and another slice of Provolone.
- Press ham until fully scored.
- Butter the top piece of bread and place on your Panini Press.
- Cook until your bread has scored and then cinch top down until the cheeses have fully melted.
- Create your easy Au Jus Sauce.
- Use a quality Au Jus concentrate like Johnny’s brand. Just add equal parts water or low sodium broth to concentrate and heat.
- Slice sandwich and prep for service.
- Serve both sandwich and Au Jus piping hot with horseradish sauce. Enjoy!
Crunchy baguette crust topped with diced tomatoes and a mix of Edam, mozzarella & Cheddar cheese on a herby tomato sauce. Lynn demonstrates how to make a quick French Dip Sandwich. These would be perfect for lunch or a quick dinner. When the roast beef is warm, remove it from the broth, using a slotted spoon or tongs and divide between the rolls. We think this one takes the cake.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mike’s hot 3 meat 2 cheese french dip paninis recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Taken From https://kookthis.web.app/2429-recipe-of-perfect-mike-s-hot-3-meat-2-cheese-french-dip-paninis/
Another Source https://cookpad.com