Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, trav’s cilantro lime lettuce wraps. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Trav’s Cilantro Lime Lettuce Wraps is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Trav’s Cilantro Lime Lettuce Wraps is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook trav’s cilantro lime lettuce wraps using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Trav’s Cilantro Lime Lettuce Wraps:
- Take Wrap Ingredients
- Get 2 head Romaine Lettuce
- Make ready 1 lb Ground meat of choice (I used ground turkey for this particular recipe)
- Prepare 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- Take 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- Take 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- Prepare 1 onion, chopped
- Get 2 Avocados
- Get 1 container of Hummus
- Get 1 bunch of Cilantro
- Prepare 2 limes
- Prepare 1 Bottle of Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Get salt
- Make ready ground black pepper
- Take garlic powder
- Take 1 olive oil, extra virgin
- Prepare Optional Ingredients
- Prepare 1 Shredded Cheese (optional)
- Make ready 1 Rice (Optional)
Instructions to make Trav’s Cilantro Lime Lettuce Wraps:
- Heat pan, brown ground meat of choice
- Finely chop peppers and onions.
- Heat seperate pan with olive oil and saute peppers and onions with salt and pepper to taste.
- Peel and dice Avocados. Set aside.
- Once peppers and onions are finished, combine meat, peppers, and avocados together. Add 1 3/4 cups of Balsamic Vinaigrette to mixture and cook on low. Add salt, black pepper, and garlic to taste.
- Slice limes into wedges and set aside.
- Finely dice Cilantro and set aside.
- Cut heads off of Romaine lettuce and set aside. Since we are using the lettuce as the wrap, the outer leaves typically work better.
- Take two leaves of Romaine lettuce and spread hummus on the inside.
- Add meat, pepper, onion, avocado, balsamic mix to wrap.
- Finish off with Cilantro and Lime! There are many things you can add to this such as rice, cheese, etc. This is a healthier option we chose. Enjoy!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food trav’s cilantro lime lettuce wraps recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Taken From https://kookthis.web.app/1005-recipe-of-homemade-trav-s-cilantro-lime-lettuce-wraps/
Another Source https://cookpad.com