Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chocolate dipped coconut macaroons. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
My niece LOVES coconut so I asked if she liked macaroons. She said the only ones she’d ever seen looked like burnt globs. So, I made these for her and she LOVED them.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chocolate dipped coconut macaroons using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons:
- Get 5 1/3 cup Coconut flakes
- Take 2/3 cup Sugar
- Get 6 tbsp Flour
- Take 1/4 tsp Salt
- Make ready 4 each Egg whites
- Prepare 1 tsp Almond extract
- Prepare 1 packages Semi sweet baking chocolate melted
These coconut macaroons are light, chewy, and dipped in chocolate. They’re always a crowd favorite and incredibly easy to make! When I first made coconut macaroons nearly eight years ago, I was very new to cookies that were not of the standard chocolate chip, peanut butter, oatmeal-raisin. Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons have wonderfully crispy edges and soft and chewy centers.
Steps to make Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons:
- Mix coconut sugar flour and salt in large bowl. Add egg whites an almond extract. Mix well. Drop by tablespoons onto greased and floured baking sheets.
- Bake at 325°F for 20 min or until edges of cookies are golden brown. Immediately remove from baking sheets to wire racks. Cool completely.
- Dip cookies halfway into melted chocolate. Let stand at room temperature or refrigerate on wax paper lined tray 30 minutes until chocolate is firm. Store tightly covered at room temperature up to 1 week.
They are lovely when dipped in melted chocolate. Coconut Macaroons are a delicious combination of dried coconut, whole eggs, white sugar, and vanilla extract. Warm from the oven the contrast of a. These coconut macaroons are the perfect chocolate-dipped treat for the ones you love. Chocolate-dipped coconut macaroons were her signature dish, and with good reason—they were absolutely heavenly.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chocolate dipped coconut macaroons recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Taken From https://kookthis.web.app/3312-recipe-of-award-winning-chocolate-dipped-coconut-macaroons/
Another Source https://cookpad.com