Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, potato, leek, lentil, pancetta soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Potato, Leek, Lentil, Pancetta Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Potato, Leek, Lentil, Pancetta Soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have potato, leek, lentil, pancetta soup using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Potato, Leek, Lentil, Pancetta Soup:
- Make ready 6 good size Potatoes, diced
- Take 4 Leeks cleaned well. Slice down the middle and cut into thin half moon slices
- Take 1 chunk of Pancetta (I used “hot”)
- Get 1 clove Garlic
- Make ready 1/2 cup Orange Lentils (Dry)
- Take 2 Onions coarsely chopped
- Get 4 cups Vegetable Stock (or chicken)
- Take 3 cups Water
- Take Salt to taste (You can add pepper)
- Prepare 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Get handful Chives and dry Parsley
Steps to make Potato, Leek, Lentil, Pancetta Soup:
- In a soup pot, heat Oil. Sauté the Pancetta for 5 minutes. Add Onions and Garlic. Sauté for 10 minutes. Stirring often. Add Leeks. Sauté all together for another 10 minutes (or until you think it looks married and ready). Add Potatoes, Lentils and Stock. Bring to a boil. Once it has a rolling boil going, lower to simmer. Simmer for approx 2 hours. Taste for saltiness. If the Pancetta didn’t salt it enough, add Salt to taste.
- Top with Parsley and Chives before serving. My husband added a couple teaspoons of plain Greek Yogurt to his soup bowl to cream it up. You can also top it with grated Parmigiana Cheese to add more of a salty taste. We ate this with oven heated crusty Italian bread 🥖🍲
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food potato, leek, lentil, pancetta soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Taken From https://kookthis.web.app/449-recipe-of-any-night-of-the-week-potato-leek-lentil-pancetta-soup/
Another Source https://cookpad.com