Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, tandoori lamb chops. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tandoori Lamb Chops is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Tandoori Lamb Chops is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tandoori lamb chops using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tandoori Lamb Chops:
- Prepare 9 pieces – Lamb rib chops
- Take 1/2 cup – Hung curd
- Make ready 4 tsp – Shan fried chops Masala
- Prepare 1/2 tsp – Turmeric powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp – Red chili powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp – Black pepper Powder
- Take 1 tsp – Garlic paste
- Take 1 tsp – Ginger paste
- Prepare 1/4 cup – vegetable oil
- Prepare Salt as per taste
- Take 1/2 lemon – Take out juice from it
Steps to make Tandoori Lamb Chops:
- At first clean and wash Lamb chops properly.Then take a bowl pour the lamb chops in to it.
- Add Hung curd & all the spices accordingly (Red chili Powder,Turmeric powder,Shan fried chops Masala,Black pepper powder)in to the bowl.
- Add Ginger & Garlic paste,Lemon juice & add salt as per your taste.
- Add oil and mix well all the ingredients together until coated properly. – Cover the Bowl and keep it in refrigerator for over night or at least 2-3 hours.
- Take out the marinated Lamb chops from refrigerator.Heat little oil in a Fry pan place all the Lamb chops on the Fry pan & saute them on low to medium heat.Keep turning the lamb chops and fry each side evenly until cooked properly.
- When all the sides of the lamb chops cooked well turn off the flame & serve it hot with Onion Cucumber salads.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food tandoori lamb chops recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Taken From https://kookthis.web.app/2203-how-to-prepare-speedy-tandoori-lamb-chops/
Another Source https://cookpad.com