Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, shrimp linguine. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Shrimp Linguine is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Shrimp Linguine is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook shrimp linguine using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp Linguine:
- Get 22 pieces Extra Large Shrimp
- Make ready 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Take 1/2 stick Unsalted Butter
- Make ready 1/3 cup Lemon Juice
- Make ready 4 Garlic Cloves (diced)
- Prepare 1 whole Lemon (zested)
- Take 2 tbsp Parsley (diced)
- Take 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- Make ready 1 pinch salt to taste
- Get 1 pinch pepper to taste
- Get 1 (16 oz) Linguine
- Make ready Peeled Shrimp
- Get Sprinkle salt and pepper on the shrimp
- Make ready Pot of Water
- Get Add 2 tbsp of vegetable oil in the pot of water
- Make ready Add a tbsp of salt in the water
Instructions to make Shrimp Linguine:
- In a pot, bring the water to boil and add a box of Linguine. Cook to AL Dente. Drain water out. Set pasta aside.
- In another pan, heat 1/2 stick of butter and 2 tbsp of Olive oil at medium heat. Simmer butter and oil then add shrimp. Cook on one side for about 3 minutes. Then turn each one over and cook for another 2 minutes.
- After cooking the shrimp, remove the shrimp from the pan and set aside on a plate. DO NOT TURN OFF HEAT. Add the garlic and lemon juice in the pan and simmer for about 2 minutes. Add the parsley and red pepper flakes in the pan. Cook for another 2 minutes.
- Turn the heat off and add the garlic and lemon juices in the pot of cooked pasta. Mix well then add the cooked shrimp. Season with salt and pepper. Add more lemon juice for taste. Enjoy.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food shrimp linguine recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Taken From https://kookthis.web.app/1722-how-to-prepare-award-winning-shrimp-linguine/
Another Source https://cookpad.com