Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, mexican pork tenderloin soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mexican Pork Tenderloin Soup is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Mexican Pork Tenderloin Soup is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have mexican pork tenderloin soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mexican Pork Tenderloin Soup:
- Take 2 can 15oz each white hominy
- Get 1 envelope 1.25oz white chicken chili seasoning, mccormick
- Get 1 can 7oz. diced green chiles,
- Get 1/2 cup sliced jalapenos
- Make ready 1 cup frozen chopped onions
- Get 1/2 cup silver tequila, jose cuervo
- Take 3 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- Get 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro for garnish
- Prepare 1 salt and pepper to taste
- Get 1 lb pork tenderloin cut into bite size pieces
Steps to make Mexican Pork Tenderloin Soup:
- In a 4 quart slow cooker, combine all ingredients except cilantro and salt and pepper, mix thoroughly.
- Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours.
- Stir in cilantro and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper. Serve hot.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mexican pork tenderloin soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Taken From https://kookthis.web.app/1833-easiest-way-to-prepare-ultimate-mexican-pork-tenderloin-soup/
Another Source https://cookpad.com