Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, banana walnuts loaf cake. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Banana Walnuts Loaf Cake is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Banana Walnuts Loaf Cake is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
This homely and wholesome cake is also light and moist, with the natural sweetness of sticky bananas and the warm toastiness of nuts. I usually double the recipe and make two loaves. You can also add walnuts if you wish.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook banana walnuts loaf cake using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Walnuts Loaf Cake:
- Take 3 bananas ripe
- Prepare 1/3 cup butter at room temperature
- Get 3/4 cup sugar
- Take 1 egg beaten
- Make ready 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Prepare 1 tsp baking soda
- Make ready 1/4 tsp salt
- Get 1.5 cup wheat flour
- Prepare 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
Great for breakfast, brunch or dessert. This has got to be the BEST banana walnut loaf cake by far! I’ve been making this recipe for many years and. Walnuts star in this easy-to-make Banana Walnut Bread recipe from Food Network Kitchen.
Steps to make Banana Walnuts Loaf Cake:
- Preheat oven at 180C.
- In a large bowl, mix butter into the two mashed bananas. Mix in the sugar, beaten egg, and vanilla extract. Add the baking soda and salt over the mixture and mix in. Add the flour last, mix just enough to blend the ingredients, do not overmix.
- Add chopped walnuts to the batter and mix them in to distribute evenly through the batter.
- Butter a 4×8 inch loaf pan. Line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper, butter the parchment paper too. Pour the batter in the pan. Slice one banana vertically and place them over batter. Bake for 1 hour. Cool on a rack. Remove from pan and slice to serve.
Whisk the eggs and vanilla together in a liquid measuring cup with a spout, set aside. A very simple recipe for a delicious loaf cake, full of banana and walnuts and just a hint of cinnamon. Perfect as a snack with a cup of tea. This crowd-pleasing cake is made without dairy or gluten. You can swap the coconut oil for sunflower or a dairy spread and the Pre-heat the oven.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food banana walnuts loaf cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Taken From https://kookthis.web.app/2298-easiest-way-to-prepare-ultimate-banana-walnuts-loaf-cake/
Another Source https://cookpad.com