Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, green leaf lettuce with roasted peanuts. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Green Leaf Lettuce with Roasted Peanuts is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Green Leaf Lettuce with Roasted Peanuts is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook green leaf lettuce with roasted peanuts using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Green Leaf Lettuce with Roasted Peanuts:
- Get 8 leaves Green Leaf Lettuce Finely Chopped
- Take 1/4 Cup Finely Chopped Cabbage
- Take 1 Small Carrot Sliced
- Take 1/2 Cup Spinach and Arugula Salad Mix
- Make ready 1/2 Cup Chopped Strawberries
- Make ready 3 Tbs Roasted Peanuts
- Make ready 3 Tbs Chopped Walnuts
- Make ready Rice Sticks For topping
- Prepare Thai Peanut Sauce For dressing
Instructions to make Green Leaf Lettuce with Roasted Peanuts:
- Wash Green leaf lettuce, Spinach-Arugula leaves, carrot, cabbage and strawberries.
- In a large bowl add finely chopped Lettuce, cabbage, carrot and strawberries
- Add Spinach and Arugula Salad mix.
- If you like you can also add Black Beans, Lima Beans or Edamame Beans.
- Now, add walnuts and roasted peanuts for crunchiness
- Top it with Thai Peanut Dressing and Rice Sticks.
- And Salad is ready to serve.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food green leaf lettuce with roasted peanuts recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Taken From https://kookthis.web.app/807-easiest-way-to-prepare-favorite-green-leaf-lettuce-with-roasted-peanuts/
Another Source https://cookpad.com