Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, gluten and dairy free lasagna. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Gluten and Dairy Free Lasagna is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Gluten and Dairy Free Lasagna is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook gluten and dairy free lasagna using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Gluten and Dairy Free Lasagna:
- Take 1 jar tomato pasta sauce
- Prepare 1 lb ground hamburger
- Get 1 medium onion
- Prepare 3 cloves garlic
- Prepare 1 large carrot, shredded
- Prepare 1/2 cup frozen spinach
- Get 1 box Jovial gluten free Lasagna noodles
- Take 1 block Violife Greek white block cheese sub (Whole Foods)
- Make ready 1 pkg Violife Mature Cheddar style slices (Whole Foods) 7.05oz
- Take 1 tub Follow Your Heart Parmesan style shreds (Whole Foods) 4oz
- Prepare 2 eggs
- Get 1 Tbsp dried parsley
- Make ready 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- Make ready 2 tsp Onion powder
- Prepare 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- Take 1 tsp Salt
- Take 1 tsp Black Pepper
- Take Cooking oil
Steps to make Gluten and Dairy Free Lasagna:
- Heat skillet to medium heat with 1-2 Tbsp oil. Add onions, shredded carrots, and garlic. Heat thru till softened. Add ground beef and brown. Meanwhile, bring a pot of salted water to boil and add lasagna noodles. Cook for 4 minutes. Rinse in cold water, add some olive oil to prevent noodles from sticking together.
- In a bowl, add Greek white block cheese substitute, 2 eggs, 2 Tbsp shredded parmesean substitute, parsley, onion & garlic powders, Italian seasoning, salt & pepper. Mix well with hand mixer. Set aside.
- Add tomato sauce jar to meat mixture. Stir to combine. Heat thru.
- Preheat oven to 375°. Add 1/2 cup of meat sauce mixture to a 9×13 oiled pan. Place a single layer of lasagna noodles on top of meat sauce layer. Spread egg/cheese mixture on top of noodles. Place cheddar style slices on top, then cover with more meat mixture. Repeat, layer by layer, until noodles are used up.
- Top with shredded parmesean style cheese.
- Bake in 375° oven for 50 minutes
- Lasagna will be very hot, cool for 10 minutes before serving
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food gluten and dairy free lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Taken From https://kookthis.web.app/1040-easiest-way-to-prepare-any-night-of-the-week-gluten-and-dairy-free-lasagna/
Another Source https://cookpad.com