Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, strawberry lemonade bars. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
These strawberry lemonade bars are tangy and sweet and perfect for summer. They taste just like a glass of strawberry lemonade! Did you know May is National Strawberry Month?
Strawberry lemonade bars is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Strawberry lemonade bars is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have strawberry lemonade bars using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry lemonade bars:
- Make ready For the Crust :
- Get 1/4 cup sugar
- Get 1/2 cup butter – room temperature
- Take 1 & 1/2 cup flour
- Take 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Get For the Filling :
- Take 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- Get 2-3 teaspoon lemon zest
- Take 1/2 cup pureed strawberries
- Get 1 & 1/4 cups sugar
- Take 4 large eggs
- Prepare 1/4 cup flour
- Get 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Get 1/4 teaspoon salt
If you’ve made those or if you’ve glanced at the recipe, then you know there’s something sneaky and special. These bars are a twist on the classic lemon bar by adding fresh strawberry puree. I love nothing more in the summer than a glass of fresh squeezed strawberry lemonade – except maybe these bars. A delicious strawberry cake base with gooey lemon filling and creamy lemon frosting!
Steps to make Strawberry lemonade bars:
- Preheat oven to 350º. Lightly grease a 9x 13″ baking pan.
- Begin with the crust : In a large bowl. Cream together butter and sugar until smooth and fluffy. Working on low speed. Gradually beat in flour and salt until mixture is crumbly. Pour into prepared pan into an even layer. Press down a little on it. Bake for 17 minutes until set and edges lightly Brown.
- While the crust bakes make the filling. In a food processor. (I used a blender). Combine lemon juice, lemon zest, strawberry puree, sugar & eggs.process until smooth. Add in flour , baking powder, salt. Pulse until smooth.
- When crust is done .Gently pour filling over the Hot crust. Return to oven. Bake 23-26 minutes. Until filling is set. There will be a light colored crust on top. It is from the sugar in custard. Nothing to worry about.
- Sprinkle bars with powered sugar. Cool completely. Use a damp knife to cut to ensure clean slices. Store bars in Refrigerator. Especially on a Hot day..
However, when we did, we all loved when our mom bought Strawberry Lemonade. Strawberry Lemonade Bars combine fresh, ripe strawberries with classic lemon bars for a delicious sweet and tangy summer dessert. These strawberry lemonade bars are a lot like pie, and I love pie! In these pretty pink bars, the tartness of lemon is accentuated by freeze-dried strawberries, adding a dose of springtime flavor and a rosy hue. Strawberry Lemonade Bars recipe: If you like lemon bars, give these a try – they are super-tart, but the strawberry gives them a different dimension, and the shortbread crust is delicious!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food strawberry lemonade bars recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Taken From https://kookthis.web.app/2389-easiest-way-to-make-quick-strawberry-lemonade-bars/
Another Source https://cookpad.com