Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, smoked mussels in tomato soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Smoked Mussels In Tomato Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Smoked Mussels In Tomato Soup is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook smoked mussels in tomato soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Smoked Mussels In Tomato Soup:
- Prepare 1 carton tomato passata
- Take 2 85g tins John West smoked mussels in sunflower oil
- Get 80 grams Smoked bacon lardons
- Prepare 1 clove garlic
- Get 2 Chopped shallots
- Take 100 ml Red wine
- Make ready 1 bunch Fresh chopped parsley
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Paprika
- Make ready 1 pinch Black pepper
- Get 1 pinch Cayenne pepper
Instructions to make Smoked Mussels In Tomato Soup:
- Open the mussels and drain away the oil but keep a bit back and pour it into a saucepan. Chop the garlic and place in the pan, heat for a few minutes, stirring till the onions are softened.
- Add the bacon lardons and cook for a further 2-3 minutes. Add the wine, bring to a boil then reduce down, simmer for a few minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients except the parsley. Simmer for 20 mins. Finally take off the heat and stir in the parsley just before serving with hot crusty bread.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food smoked mussels in tomato soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Taken From https://kookthis.web.app/935-easiest-way-to-make-perfect-smoked-mussels-in-tomato-soup/
Another Source https://cookpad.com