Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, creamy pesto alfredo with shrimp and linguini. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Creamy Pesto Alfredo With Shrimp and Linguini is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Creamy Pesto Alfredo With Shrimp and Linguini is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have creamy pesto alfredo with shrimp and linguini using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Pesto Alfredo With Shrimp and Linguini:
- Prepare 1 lb Linguini
- Prepare 1 cup Butter
- Get 2 cup Half and half
- Take 1/2 tsp Ground black pepper
- Get 1 cup Grated Parmesan cheese
- Make ready 1 cup Pesto
- Take 1 lb Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Take 1 tsp Cornstarch
Instructions to make Creamy Pesto Alfredo With Shrimp and Linguini:
- Boil large pot of lightly salted water. Add pasta and cook 8-10 minutes or to preferred texture.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in cream and season with pepper. Cook 6-8 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese into cream sauce (if you grate the cheese yourself, a half cup is plenty, if you use pre-grated cheese you may want to use a cup. It can be added later). Stir until thoroughly mixed. Blend in pesto and cook 3-5 minutes, until thickened. If it needs thickening add the cornstarch and some more cheese. The sauce will thicken some when added to pasta so aim for a thickened liquid (like agave syrup).
- Stir in shrimp and cook until pink, about 5 minutes. Serve over hot linguine
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food creamy pesto alfredo with shrimp and linguini recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Taken From https://kookthis.web.app/1732-easiest-way-to-make-any-night-of-the-week-creamy-pesto-alfredo-with-shrimp-and-linguini/
Another Source https://cookpad.com